If you see a hair transplant recently completed today that does not seem natural, it is often because it is a bad hair transplant. Scala hair restorations go unnoticed by you and everyone in the vast majority of cases because they are so natural. Modern research in hair growth has discovered that the natural hair of the scalp actually grows in small groups (called follicular units) of 1, 2, 3 or sometimes 4 hairs per unit. At Scala, we try to reproduce nature by randomly placing and dispersing the 1, 2, 3 and 4 hair units like nature. Thanks to our 30 years of experience in the art of hair restoration, we have refined these micro-technologies to the point where often other doctors, even after a close inspection, find it hard to say which natural hair is original (Non-transplanted) and Whose natural hairs have been restored (transplanted). Order our DVD and our information kit to see a video where real people are trying to discern capillary transplants of natural hair.
Does it work for men and women?Restoring the eyebrows is not a makeup or a tattoo. In the eyebrow transplant, the hairs above the ears or the back of the head are transplanted to the forehead area for a very natural restoration. If you have permanently lost hair over-plucking, scarring, skin ailment, ageing, or if you were just not born with complete eyebrows, you might be a candidate for this procedure. Eyebrow restoration is suitable and is popular with men and women. We encourage you to read more about eyebrow restoration, the Scala Clinic patients who have completed this procedure and the cost of eyebrow transplants.
The Scala hair transplant procedure takes hair follicles from the back and sides of the head and transplants them artistically to areas of thinning or balding. With the technologies of the Scala follicular unit, this gives a very natural appearance. That is, we take the hair from where you have more than you need and put it where you need it most. This is the ideal solution for baldness as it uses your own hair.
Yes. Women’s hair loss is fairly common. Scala estimates that 20 million American women are currently experiencing some degrees of female pattern baldness. Although women generally lose hair in a different pattern than men often thinning behind the hairline the treatment procedure is similar for both. This site explains more about hair loss in women and you can see the results of some Scala Clinic patients.
Scala is distinguished by two key factors:
- Experience and natural results.
- Scala has been a full-time hair restoration practice. That’s all we do.
Consider these facts:
- Scala carried out more hair transplants than any other medical group in the world.
- We restored hair to patients from all states.
- We have launched many important advances in the field of hair transplantation.
- Every Scala physician must hold an active license in the State where he practices and be a member of one or more professional associations.
- Before joining Scala, all Scala doctors had years of training and experience in their field.
- If you are interested in seeing a particular Scala physician, we will be more than happy to provide a summary of his professional training and background.
- The techniques of the Scala follicular unit result in a restoration of the hair so natural that we challenge you to tell transplanted hair of non-transplanted hair.
- Scala is known for its hair transplant procedure and the artistic abilities of our doctors to create hairlines and growth as well Natural than your original hair.