PRP Treatment for Hair Loss
PRP Treatment for Hair Loss
The urge to look good and healthy is something you want. A key element for this is the amount of hair at the top of your head at best hair fall clinic in Hyderabad. The thicker and well nourished the hair, the more beautiful, positive and younger you feel. Due to the current hectic and stressful lifestyle, hair loss and thinning have become quite common in many men and women.
Another thing that can not be ignored is that the youngest lot between men and women are affected by thinning hair. It is here that PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment comes as a ray of hope and plays a vital role in current therapies for hair loss.
With the right procedure, thinning hair can be reduced and natural hair growth with more vigor can be ensured. Scala has its own standardized PRP method which is very effective and we are proud to say that our success rate has made us leaders in the market due to the precise techniques and medical expertise of our dermato-trichologists.
Platelet-rich plasma is a concentrated form of your own platelets, obtained from your blood. It is delivered directly to the root of the hair stem cells of the hair in the process of miniaturization. In combination with medical treatment in the form of lotions or foams and oral medications, including dietary supplements, PRP treatments stimulate the regrowth and restore much more hair than was thought possible before its use.
A quick look at the history of PRP was developed in the 1970s and was used for the first time in 1987 in an open-heart surgery procedure. Since then, doctors and doctors have used PRP to help different types of healing procedures mainly related to sports.
The advancement of medical technology has recognized the immense potential of platelet-rich plasma and used the power of PRP for many areas in health care including hair loss.
For those who go through genetic hair loss and patterned, PRP is recommended as adjuvant to medical treatment. PRP is an effective way to improve hair regrowth especially for the more stubborn areas of hair loss, ie receding the hairline and crown area.
I have hair loss; Can I go directly to the PRP?
PRP is a medical procedure so the first consultation with dermato-trichologist is essential before undergoing treatment. The doctor evaluates the scalp, type of hair loss, severity hair loss, health status and other essential factors before deciding on treatment.
This therapy if for everyone who has genetic hair loss or pattern baldness is male or female. The treatment is suitable for any age depending on the type and severity of hair loss preferably but above 18 years.
However, the few contradictions for hair loss PRP treatment or the person who can not go through this treatment are
Pregnant women Lapping or nursing womenCustomers on anticoagulant drugs heavy smokers.
Are you depressed with the increasing amount of hair loss you experience every day? Worried you could go bald? Yes! Well turns, you are not alone. Most individuals like you, men and women, in urban lifestyles fight the problem of hair loss with varying severity.
PRP hair loss treatment is suitable for both men and women. This is a state-of-the-art, non-surgical, totally natural medical procedure used for the treatment of patterned hair loss. It is a procedure where its own plasma enriched in platelets is used to regenerate and improve the thickness of the hair in the bald areas of the scalp by very small injections in the roots of the hair.
- The Large team specially trained Dermato-trichologists who ‘understand’ the hair diagnosis using the latest dermoscopy.
- Techniques allow accurate labeling your condition and close supervision from your answer. No gels or products used in Scala PRP control Ideal platelet concentration established by the double spin method.
- The roots of hair in a precise way (Unlike the derma-roller method)
Want to improve your appearance and confidence? But do not know how or where; Then below is a brief on the complete PRP procedure for hair restoration in Scala.
PRP or platelet-rich platelet therapy begins with the initial consultation. This is the most important step wherein the client’s gravity hair fall, the condition of the scalp and health statistics are checked by the dermato-trichologist. A good personalized treatment plan is made that includes a detailed prescription, necessary investigations, dietary instructions, etc. All concerns regarding the procedure are cleared. Besides the state of health, the doctor also looks at the client’s lifestyle and also defines the expectation of the results after the procedure.
The staff of each Scala clinic guides the client in a personalized service room. Each service room in Scala is designed for one person at a time, with only the dermato-trichologist and assistant therapist.
- The physician collects 15 to 20 ml of client blood with tiny needles and cannulas under sterile precautions according to Scala’s rigorous protocols.
- The blood thus collected in tubes is subjected to a double centrifugation method which is unique to Scala. The double spinning ensures that the number of plates obtained is the best.
- The target area to be treated on the head is well cleaned with antiseptic lotions.
- The dermato-trichologist infuses the active platelets in the affected area with very small syringes.
- After the session, you are given 15 to 20 minutes for relaxation before leaving to resume normal duties.
- Required care instructions and prescription are given to ensure proper compliance for optimal results.
- The same steps are followed for each PRP treatment session at Scala.